alasse_irena: Photo of the back of my head, hair elaborately braided (Default)
[personal profile] alasse_irena
I've got covid at last. I am lying down and very achey and stuffy of head but otherwise okay. Still up to reading books, so I am reading "Lycanthropy and Other Chronic Illnesses", which is a YA novel about a girl discovering that her best friend from her chronic illness discord server is a werewolf. It's very silly, oddly sincere in spite of the silliness, and clearly the author has been Wildly Online for a long time.

So that's what's up here. Fingers crossed for my speedy recovery so I can enjoy some of my enforced holiday.

(no subject)

Date: November 15th, 2022 11:58 am (UTC)
tei: Rabbit from the Garden of Earthly Delights (Default)
From: [personal profile] tei
Ugh, hope you feel better quickly.

I don't know why I've heard of that book, but I have, it sounds like the MOST online book

(no subject)

Date: November 15th, 2022 06:49 pm (UTC)
forestofglory: The words "Why Can't I make you a cup of tea over the internet?" next to a cup of tea (Why can't I make you tea over the intern)
From: [personal profile] forestofglory
I hope you feel better soon!

(no subject)

Date: November 15th, 2022 10:31 pm (UTC)
primeideal: Multicolored sideways eight (infinity sign) (Default)
From: [personal profile] primeideal
Headaches are the worst, good luck!

(no subject)

Date: November 15th, 2022 10:40 pm (UTC)
in_the_bottle: (CP-bunny)
From: [personal profile] in_the_bottle
Oh no! Hope you feel better soon! I caught it earlier this year and while I didn't have any fever at all, I was feeling quite rubbish for weeks with coughs and runny nose, stuffy head etc and this constant pressure on my chest that felt like someone's sitting on me, it was scary. :(

(no subject)

Date: November 16th, 2022 08:23 am (UTC)
mierke: (Default)
From: [personal profile] mierke
Hope you feel better soon! That book sounds *wild* in the best way.

(no subject)

Date: November 16th, 2022 10:17 pm (UTC)
dhampyresa: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dhampyresa
Hope you feel better soon!

(no subject)

Date: November 19th, 2022 02:10 am (UTC)
sunlit_stone: stylized wolf staring directly at viewer (serious)
From: [personal profile] sunlit_stone
Oh, heck, that sucks. I hope you feel better soon

(no subject)

Date: November 19th, 2022 04:08 am (UTC)
sunlit_stone: painting of a bear smelling flowers (bear_in_light)
From: [personal profile] sunlit_stone
Oh, blech. Good luck!

Profile

alasse_irena: Photo of the back of my head, hair elaborately braided (Default)
alasse_irena

March 2026

M T W T F S S
      1
2 345678
9 101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated August 21st, 2026 04:22 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios